Sunday, April 28, 2013

Life is Good on a Sweet Sunday

I'm back today with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC183) for this week



For my card I inked up one of Stamping Bella's new Duda stamps.


Life is Good Duda is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her dress, and paper pieced to pockets and collar on her dress.  The DP is EP's Sweet Girl.  I coloured some clear rhinestones to work with the colours.


Please stop by  the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers and this weeks Guest Stampers blogs to see their creations.  If you have a chance to play along with us remember to link your card on Karen's blog and you may be our next Guest Stamper




Thanks for stopping by

Dana 

11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous!!! I was just saying that yesterday....Life Is Good!
Hope you are out enjoying the beautiful weather...minus the wind....lol

Pauline said...

Fabulous Dana! Love your take on the sketch. Great colours - I love these Duda's.

Jackie Pedro said...

What a darling image! This is so cute, Dana!

Anonymous said...

Life is good when you have a MDX (teehee)! Love your card too ho!

Lori said...

So fun! Love the bright, cheery colors and your paper piecing.

Vicki Burdick said...

So love this Dana, adorable image and fun DSP!!

Karen Motz said...

I can't help but smile when I look at this image! Seems like we were on the same wavelength with the "good life" theme...shocker! :-)

Tracy said...

What's not to smile at? Such a happy image. I love the paper you used too. Cute! Cute! Cute!

Karen Giron said...

She is so cute!! I love how happy she is and I adore the little accents you added to flowers - so pretty!

Leslie said...

Life IS Good! What a fun bright cheery card - love it, the papers, the fun Duda, everything!!!

Lynn Put said...

Such a cheerful card! Love your designer papers and cute details!