Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet Sunday 204

Here's today's Sweet Sunday Sketch from Karen (SSSC204)


I flipped the sketch to make it work with MFT's a la mode Time to Celebrate


The image is stamped with memento's tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with copics.  I added some shimmer to the icing using a clear wink of stella pen (love those pens)   The dp is MME's Vanity Fair.  I added a couple of rhinestone brads to finish it off.


Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and if you play along with us this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Dana what PP did you use?! I love these colors. They are perfect for this precious a la mode! This makes me happy, happy, happy! :)

Barbara said...

Toooooo SWEET, Dana! Love how you flipped the sketch!

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Dana!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

Hey GF! This is adorable, I actually played along too, will post later.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet!!!

Lisa H. said...

I love those ALM....this is always been one of my faves. so cute!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie!!! I love how you flipped the sketch and the glitter on her cake!!

Karen Motz said...

That cake looks delish! Love the sparkly icing!

Karen Giron said...

Too cute, Dana! I love this sweet girl and the bling is fab!!

Lynn Put said...

Too cute Dana! Love how you flipped the sketch and the fun glittery birthday cake.