Friday, July 11, 2014

Celebrate Good Times...

Today's Bellariffic Friday challenge was a theme - Celebrate Good Times.  I must confess I took advantage of being the DT co-ordinator and when I made the schedule for this year I purposely put this challenge in for today because it's my anniversary and I needed a card for hubby!

For my card I used Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist.


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  I wrote the sentiment.  The design is from this wonderful card I received from Leslieabella last summer when she came for a visit.  For the DP I used 2 different papers - Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine and Bo Bunny Lemonade stand.  I added a blue circle on the wine bottle because hubby's favourite wine has that logo - wonder if he'll catch it?!

On the inside of the card I used some of Stamping Bella's mixed media stamps - Journalling "currently" and mixed media framed numbers - can you guess how many years we've been married; I like to say I was VERY young when we got married.....


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks theme is a sketch, remember use a current stamping bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bellariffic Fridays


Have a great day!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers!!!