Friday, October 31, 2014

Buttons or Bows

This week's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was to add a button or bow to your Bella card.  For my card I went with a button.

I used one of Stamping Bella's new images Valerie with Snowball


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  For the snowball and snow at her feet I used liquid appliqué and glitter.  I then fussy cut the image out and mounted it on white card stock embossed with swiss dots.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks a sketch.  To play along just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em to be included on Bloggabella






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE!!! From the colours to the embossed backgrounds to the sparkly snowball....love. Please note that this is a contender for my Christmas card this year. I will allow you to remove the button for postage too :)

Anonymous said...

I might need to come over and stamp some imgages! This one is super cute!