Friday, October 24, 2014

For Beautiful....

My post is late - sorry I left it in draft - don't you hate it when that happens?!?!

This weeks  Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch.

For my card I used Uptown Audrey Loves Make UP. 


The sentiment is stamped with memento tuxedo black in.  The DP is MME's Honey.  I used the same DP on the inside of the card.  The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics then fussy cut.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is to add Buttons or Bows to your card.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella 




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This card made me gasp out loud! Seriously! I loved the front and then when I saw the inside it blew me away! The pattern paper is perfect with Audrey...GORG!