Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 260

Happy Sunday!  I'm back today with another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (260)


For today's sketch I used "Hey Bud" by Mo Manning from Stamping Bella

The image is stamped on bella's bestest egg shell card stock with memento tuxedo black ink.  The girl is coloured with copics, the grass and ground are coloured with pencils blended with gamsol.  The DP is an old MME's patterned paper fine and dandy's tickled pink.  I added a button and some twine.


Remember we have a Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog if you play along with us remember to link your card on the blog.



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute, I love that sweet image!!

Tracy said...

I agree with Vicki Dana this image is sweet! I love how you colored it. And the sentiment is priceless!!

Barbara said...

I love this image--so stinkin' CUTE!! Great card, Dana!