Friday, May 29, 2015

Sneak Peek when Anything Goes

Em was suppose to be on a family vacation to Israel over the next 2 weeks, but her plans changed so we decided to keep Bellariffic Fridays going this week and next with "anything goes" theme.

Really her vacation cancellation is perfect for the rest of us because that's means we have a release June 1! This is a crazy amazing release and I'm excited to share with you another one of the new Close Up image - "in love"


The image is on bella's bestest card stock and coloured with copics.  I have to say since I bought Sandy Allnock's Hex Chart I have a new love for my copics.  I mean I'm using colours I never used before because I now see how they work together - this was worth every penny (all 5.99!!)  She even did a tutorial on Blogabella this week here's the link 


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's anything goes cards AND keep an eye open for the release on Monday I know my shopping cart will be full!!

Next weeks theme is ANYTHING GOES again so just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your creation to Em by Thursday




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: