Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 270

Happy Sunday today's Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC270) had me stumped - Karen likes to do that to me - throw curves....


For my card I used a sentiment from Riley & Co Funny Bones line.  The image is stamped with Hero Arts Ombre ink then cut with MFT circles pierced die-namic.  The DP is Basic Greys indie bloom.  I free cut the "curve" since I don't have a die - yep that was the challenge making it look somewhat straight!!

Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch blog to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers creations and if you play along this week remember to link your card on the blog.

Here's this weeks sketch




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love your use of color Dana. And this sentiment is right on. Needed to read this one today. :)