Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 280

I hope everyone's having a great weekend and if you're in Canada I hope you're having a great long weekend.

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC280).  For my card I used Stamping Bella's Pampered.


The image is stamped with versa fine black ink onto mixed media paper and coloured with a mixture of water pencils, tombow markers and zig pens.  The DP is Bo Bunny's Enchanted Garden.


I kept the colour theme on the inside - I love the sentiment that comes with this image



Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch blog to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers creations and if you play along with the sketch remember to link it onto the blog.

Here's this weeks sketch







Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Dana, I love that sweet little image and your coloring is awesome!!!