Friday, September 25, 2015

Holiday Chicks

Happy Fridays this weeks Bellariffic Fridays Challenge was a sketch.  I decided it was a perfect time to get a holiday card made so I flipped the sketch to work with the image.


Caroling Chicks is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and stamped onto bella's bestest white card stock.  I coloured the chicks with copics.  I added some glitter to the snowflakes and on the ground I used a clear wink of stella pen.  The dp is Crate Papers Sleigh ride.


I kept the colours on the inside of the card - this sentiment comes with this sweet sweet stamp


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is one of my favourites - Paper Piecing.  To play along just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday.



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana