Friday, October 30, 2015

Tiny Townie Willow

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was to use an Uptown Girl or a Tiny Townie so with Halloween tomorrow I thought I better ink up Tiny Townie Willow the Witch.


The image is stamped with memento ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with a mixture of copics and pencils with mineral spirits.  For the back ground sky I used three distress inks stormy sky, antique linen, and hickory smoke.


The image comes with two sentients, I use one on the front and one on the inside where I used the same distress inks to do the inside



Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch use any Stamping Bella image and email your card by Thursday to be included on Blogabella

Here's the sketch






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: