Sunday, November 22, 2015

JOY for a Sweet Sunday

Happy Sunday!  It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC296).  I took a few liberties with the sketch....


For my card I used Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Jenny Feels Joyful stamp and Cut It Out.

The image is stamped on bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  I added some shading with pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I then cut out the image with the "cut it out".   I then used the "cut it out" on foam to pop the image up.  The DP is MME's Be Merry.


Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers creations and remember to link you card on the blog if you play along

Here's the sketch.






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Stampingcountry said...

What a unique Christmas Card!